Please Follow Us

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vauxhall Vectra Beats Proton Overseas

Vauxhall Vectra Wallpaper

1. I remembered when I first come to the United Kingdom, which was like few months ago, I saw some kind of unfamiliar car brand on the road (only valid to me coz I'm a outsider). I came to the UK for crash investigation training at Birmingham UK and as the training went, I had opportunity to look/inspect onto this unfamiliar car in details.

2. The car I'm talking about is Vauxhall Vectra. Hehe At first I thought it was a Proton car because the emblem looks like the same. But it is not! After second glance, there is a quite significant difference where the Vauxhall used a dragon head, Proton used Tiger head.

3. In terms of safety design and looks, I could say even any used Vauxhall Vectra car can beat any international version of new Proton car. Well, you know, the one that Proton produce overseas was 10 times better than produced locally, so meaning it is like 100 times better than our car here. What? You dont know this? Too bad, but you know it now.

4. However, to be honest, for some reason, I'm feel kinda weird because the price of Vauxhall was really expensive compared to another car brand in UK such as Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and so on. The price supposed to be low right since Vauxhall is UK based company. Maybe the goverment didnt give enough subsidies to the company but thing to be proud of is even the price is expensive, I saw lots of the Vauxvall cars on the UK road, which implies that it is indeed a great car. If not, why many people buy Vauxhall Vectra eh?

If you like this post, please LIKE Road Safety Talks Facebook Page and SUBSCRIBE to the Road Safety Talks RSS feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

0 comments: